This issue features a cover story by Isadora Pennington on Music Matters Productions called Making Big Happen. The company was founded and is headed by Aaron Soriero and is based in Peachtree Corners, GA. Music Matters Productions has worked with
an incredible array of musical acts and festivals, including Foo Fighters, Def Leppard, Mary J Blige, Motley Crue, Pitbull, Janet Jackson, The Killers, Charlie Puth, Lil Nas X, 2Chainz, T-Pain, Green Day, Stevie Nicks, Lil Baby, Paramore, Lauryn Hill, Jill Scott, Bad Bunny and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, just to name a few.
Also, in this issue:
- Events happening in July and August in Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Duluth and Berkeley Lake
- Georgia Insurance Commissioner John King, the state’s first statewide Hispanic official, sees
himself as an advocate for consumers.
- View Point Health CEO explains where state services are headed at a recent Southwest Gwinnett Chamber event.
- Charu Deshetty: From India to Duluth
- Event coordinator sees success in picnic-themed events.
- Campus Church at GAC provides breakfast and lunch through Project Kids Eat.
- Two Paul Duke STEM Students Gain Recognition at National Invention Convention
- Four Exchange Students Meet with Representative of District 80 and Business Owner Long Tran
- Curiosity Lab SealsAnother Major Deal: A new connection with Israel is expected to add another layer of economic development.